If you come across the issue of not being able to print invoices in Sage 50, the best option that you would have in order to solve this issue is as given below:
- Check using a sample company file whether the error prompt is coming up or not.
- Then you would have to alter the printer to XPS document writer or PDF.
- Once you have made this change, check if the issue remains.
- If the issue has not been solved, navigate to the control panel on your system, open the Administrative tools and then access the Event Viewer.
- You can now choose the Windows Logs and the application.
- Finally, filter the current logs and click on the option of ‘OK.’
If you find that you are unable to solve the issue using the steps that are given, the best option that you would have is to connect with sage customer support number
. They would effectively find a solution to your problem.
Read More:- sage phone number